Inb4 some smart-alec says "it's resource pack"
The Myraeon Texture Pack has been updated to version 1.8.1!
- Added: Item Models! (All thanks to PhobiaPhile)
- Various Staffs
- Various Miscellany
- More to come!
- Added: Missing Textures (Thanks to Meg for supplying)
- Beetroot Crop Growing Stages
- Nether Brick Item
- Added: A new song on the "Stal" disc!
- Noteblock Texture has been changed to a wooden Crate, for decorative reasons (Idea credit: Plaid)
- Wool Textures have been rebalanced in brightness (Idea credit: Plaid)
- Paintings have been fixed/changed where needed (Fix credit: Shade)
- Hay texture has been changed to better represent thatched roofs, which is its primary use in many places. Still looks a lot like hay bales, esp. with some ladders on it, so don't worry. (Idea credit: Plaid)
- Grass has been tweaked so that it doesn't make such circular patterns
- All Prismarine blocks have been retoned (Varyon is laughing maniacally)
- Dark Oak is now darker
- Nether Brick is now slightly brighter
- Podzol is now not awful
- Rough Diorite
- Rough Andesite
- Sandstone (this is a big one. Not 100% sure on current state, so it might change later. Hit me with feedback, please!)
- Edits to Stonebrick and Cobblestone
Probably some others which I'm forgetting about at 2 AM. I'll edit them in as we go.
To come next patch:
More models, multitextures for wooden blocks and bookcases, changes to paintings.
Please send me feedback with your thoughts, as well as any obvious bugs that somehow missed the first three rounds of bugtesting. (Thanks, Holly and Kiith)
Note: If sandstone is bugged for you, you're using Forge and T-pack V1.8.1. Newest version has a fix.